Thursday 24 January 2013

Thursday 24th January

Knicks @ Celtics: Selection: Knicks -1.5 points 2.06 (betfair) WON

Also, Knicks Knicks -5 points at 2.62 (bet 365) LOST

Both 1 unit bets:

When I first saw the match up, and the odds, I thought WOW, on the Knicks. I then sat down, had a long think, did some research, and it wasn't the gift from god that I first thought it was. However, I still think it is good value in a struggling Boston team. Alot depends on melo and Jr Smith, who will need to shoot well tonight, as well as Chandler keeping out of foul trouble to try and lock down on the defensive end.
Knicks have a couple of injuries to contend with in Felton and others however, I think Melo will put up big numbers tonight, with pierce still struggling from the field causing the Celtics problems offensively.  I have chosen both Knicks to win -1.5 and -5 because I think they will win to night, and it could well turn into a victory by a more comfortable margin than a couple of points so 2.62 on -5 represents decent value in my eyes.


Clippers @ Suns: Selection Clippers -6 points 1.90 bet 365 LOST

The Suns are a very poor team this year, with the Clippers one of the most impressive teams in the league, with great depth a talent throughout the team. I see Clippers taking this one with ease tonight.
Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment