Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wednesday 6th March

Celtics @ Pacers: Selection: Pacers -5 points 1.47 (bet365) LOST

Celtics coming off a loss and are back to back which is never good for their aging stars KG and Pierce. Pacers playing great ball at the moment and I cannot see anything less than a win for them tonight. Celtic's defense wasn't all that impressive either last night which is strange for them, but I see them giving up a lot of points again tonight. I have decided to play it a little safer with -5 though rather than the -9.5 handicap as I'm not 100% confident the Pacers will blow them out (even though they should do), but im 100% confident in a comfortable victory of at least 5 points.

Wizards@Timberwolves: Selection: Wizards -2 points 1.95 WON

Pre-season I had the Wizards having a shot at the 8th seed in the West. Obviously when Wall went down there was no hope of that happening, however, with their star point guard back the Wizards are looking like the team I thought they would be pre-season. Timberwolves are in turmoil right now, riddled with injuries, though actually gave Heat a good game in their last encounter at home.  However, it's easy to get up for games like the Heat at home, I don't think the players will have the same motivation tonight and I expect a Wizards victory.

Lakers @ Hornets. Selection: Lakers -2 points 1.95 WON

ERGHHH..I never back the Lakers, I never have any confidence in them but the Hornets really are a poor team. Lakers have been better since their disastrous run, and somehow still have a chance of making 8th seed in the West. Tonight is a must win game for them, and they are a better team than the Hornets. Lakers struggle with quick fast athletic teams, but Hornets play a slower tempo which will help the Lakers and I think the Lakers will win this one.

Rockets@ Mavs: Selection: Rockets money line 2.05 LOST

Hmmm, I thought about the over 221.5 points line as simply every game is a points fest involving Houston at the moment. But after closer inspection I have decided to go with the Rockets in this match up. They will be highly motivated due to wanting to secure that play off spot, and are in great form right now. I tend to stay away from backing the rockets away from home, but I think they should be favourites to win this game and the odds represent enough value for a pick.

Kings @ GSW: Selection: over 223.5 points 1.95 LOST

This is a huge points total, but, quite simply both teams give up and score a huge amount of points.  There is little regard for anything representing defense on the Kings team, and GSW love to play a fast paced game, and are great from the 3 point line as well. I cannot see this game not going over the total, with GSW posting around 115-120 points tonight, and I expect Kings to get at least 105 so the total should end up around 230ish.

Player performance bets: All 1 unit each

Harden over 26.5 points  1.71 WON

Lin over 13.5 points 1.83 LOST

Dirk over 20.5 points 1.76 WON

Lin over 6.5 assists 1.83 LOST

Noah over 13.5 points evens WON

Good Luck tonight. Alot of tips tonight so hoping for a big night.

No comments:

Post a Comment